NKJV, The MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover: Holy Bible, New King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the moment you pick it up, you’ll know it’s a classic. The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- 125-page concordance, including people and places
- More than 20,000 study notes, charts, maps, outlines, and articles from Dr. John MacArthur
- Concise Topical Index
- Type size: 12 point
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
MacArthur Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.8 million
The New King James Version—More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years
- Publish Date04/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.88(w) x 2.5(d) inches
- Font Size 12pt
- Price $41.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.