NIV Zondervan Study Bible, Leathersoft, Pink/Brown, Indexed: Built on the Truth of Scripture and Centered on the Gospel Message
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)D. A. Carson , T. Desmond Alexander , Richard Hess , Douglas J. Moo , Andrew David Naselli
- About the Contributor(s) D. A. CarsonD. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in... D. A. Carson
D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, where he has taught since 1978. He is co-founder (with Tim Keller) of the Gospel Coalition, and has written or edited nearly 60 books. He has served as a pastor and is an active guest lecturer in church and academic settings around the world.
Richard Hess (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is Earl S. Kalland professor of Old Testament and Semitic Languages, Denver Seminary.
Douglas J. Moo
Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today. He has written extensively in several commentary series, including the NIV Application Commentary, Pillar Commentary, Tyndale New Testament Commentary, and the New International Commentary on the New Testament.
Andrew David Naselli
Andrew David Naselli (PhD, Bob Jones University; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is research manager for D. A. Carson and administrator of the journal Themelios. He has taught New Testament Greek at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and he currently teaches exegesis and theology as adjunct faculty at several seminaries.show more
- Publish Date08/09/2016
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)4.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.76 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.25(w) x 2.63(d) inches
- Font Size 8.9/9.25pt
- Price $62.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.