NIV, Streams in the Desert Bible, Leathersoft, Pink: 365 Thirst-Quenching Devotions
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)L. B. E. Cowman , Jim Reimann
- About the Contributor(s) L. B. E. CowmanL. B. Cowman worked as a pioneer missionary with her husband in Japan and China from 1901... L. B. E. Cowman
L. B. Cowman worked as a pioneer missionary with her husband in Japan and China from 1901 to 1917, during which time they helped found the Oriental Missionary Society. When Mr. Cowman's poor health forced the couple to return to the United States, Mrs. Cowman turned her attention to caring for her husband until his death six years later. Out of Mrs. Cowman's experiences and heartbreak came her first book, Streams in the Desert, followed by its companion Springs in the Valley. During the next twenty-five years, Mrs. Cowman inspired several nationwide Scripture distribution campaigns and wrote seven more books. Finally, on Easter Sunday in 1960, at the age of ninety, Mrs. Cowman met face-to-face the God she had served so faithfully for nearly a century.
Jim Reimann has more than five million books in print in twelve languages, including the updated editions of Streams in the Desert and My Utmost for His Highest. He was a former retail executive and past chairman of the Christian Booksellers Association. As an ordained minister, Bible teacher, author, and expert on Israel, he hosted teaching tours of Israel and other Bible lands, which he offered through his website. www.JimReimann.comshow more
- Publish Date03/05/2013
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)2.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.13(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5/10pt
- Price $34.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.