NIrV, The Berenstain Bears Holy Bible, Large Print, Hardcover
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Child’s First Bible with Familiar and Loveable Characters from The Berenstain Bears!
Perfect for school, church, and home, The Berenstain Bears Holy Bible, NIrV is a large-print Bible for early readers. It uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) written at a third-grade reading level. With 18 full-color pages of the popular Berenstain Bears illustrations with related biblical virtues, it is just right for beginning readers to embark on their first exploration of the Bible with friendly faces guiding the way.
- Book introductions provide the main theme of the book and an outline of the contents
- Dictionary helps with key Bible words for quick reference
- Eighteen full-color pages feature favorite characters from the Berenstain Bears and highlight Bible verses that focus on character traits and virtues (such as respect, courage, and friendship)
- Large 12-point font for easy reading
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- Reading plan of famous stories of the Bible
- Complete New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) text—written at a third-grade reading level and specifically designed to help early readers discover the Bible for themselves, it’s the perfect stepping stone to the NIV.
- Publish Date09/30/2014
- Series Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.53 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 1.8(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.