New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
- Regular price
- Sale price
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible has been the standard Bible concordance for pastors, scholars, and laypersons for over a century.
The Nelson's Super Value Series edition provides the classic Strong's features in a smaller, more convenient form. And unlike smaller-sized editions that call themselves "Strong's." this portable New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is truly exhaustive. It indexes every word of the King James Version, including articles, conjunctions, and prepositions. Not one word has been left out.
This handbook-sized edition of The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance gives you the in-depth reference information you want-wherever you need it: in class, at Bible study, or at home. Join the millions who regularly turn to Strong's to look up a verse or discover the Hebrew or Greek word behind an important bible term. The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance in a new size for extra value!Read Less
- Contributor(s)James Strong
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary. show more
- Publish Date04/06/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Super Value Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.8 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.63(w) x 2.19(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.