Nelson's Little Book of Where to Find It in the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you’re a brand-new Christian or a decades-long believer, today’s issues may seem far removed from those in biblical times. Nelson’s Little Book of Where to Find It in the Bible is an A to Z reference dictionary with quick access to scripture-based answers of almost any question you can imagine. Simple to use, it tackles traditional and 21st century issues without heavy theological language. This travel-sized book is bursting with information yet compact enough to fit in your pocket. You will laugh at its one-liners and illustrated jokes as it points you to God’s Word. Companion to the New King James Version, King James Version, New International Version, and other translations.
- Readily accessible
- Works with many translations
- Completely illustrated
- Contributor(s)Ken Anderson
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Anderson was a free-lance writer for more than half a century, authoring some forty books, hundreds of magazine articles...
Ken Anderson was a free-lance writer for more than half a century, authoring some forty books, hundreds of magazine articles and short stories. He was also active in the production of motion pictures and videos.show more
- Publish Date09/15/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.67 lb
- Dimensions 5.25(h) x 3.55(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $4.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.