Nelson's Little Book of Where to Find It in the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you’re a brand-new Christian or a decades-long believer, today’s issues may seem far removed from those in biblical times. That’s why Christian writer Ken Anderson wanted to create a resource where, unlike a traditional concordance, the descriptive references used everyday speech rather than verbatim Scripture. Nelson’s Little Book of Where to Find It in the Bible is an A to Z reference dictionary with quick access to scripture-based answers of almost any question you can imagine. Simple to use, it tackles traditional and 21st century issues without heavy theological language. Reference topics include:
- And much more!
This travel-sized book is bursting with information yet compact enough to fit in your pocket. You will laugh at its one-liners and illustrated jokes as it points you to God’s Word. Companion to the New King James Version, King James Version, New International Version, and other translations.
Nelson’s Little Book of Where to Find It in the Bible makes a great resource for personal study of the Scriptures as well as for teaching and sermon preparation.
- Readily accessible
- Works with many translations
- Completely illustrated
- Contributor(s)Ken Anderson
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Anderson was a free-lance writer for more than half a century, authoring some forty books, hundreds of magazine articles...
Ken Anderson was a free-lance writer for more than half a century, authoring some forty books, hundreds of magazine articles and short stories. He was also active in the production of motion pictures and videos.show more
- Publish Date09/15/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.67 lb
- Dimensions 5.25(h) x 3.55(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $4.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.