Napoleon on Project Management: Timeless Lessons in Planning, Execution, and Leadership
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Jerry Manas
- About the Contributor(s) Jerry ManasA certified Project Management Professional, Jerry Manas has provided project management, team building, training, and product development services to... Jerry Manas
A certified Project Management Professional, Jerry Manas has provided project management, team building, training, and product development services to the Information Technology sector for international Fortune 500 companies. He and his teams have received awards for numerous projects, including a global Y2K conversion project as well as acquisition and divestiture projects. He also contributed his leadership expertise to a multi-national Euro Currency Conversion Project. Manas is on the Board of Directors for PMI's Aerospace and Defense Specific Interest Group (SIG), is co-founder of PMThink! Project Management Thought Leadership (www.pmthink.com), and is a contributor to several of PMI's international standards, including the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) and the upcoming standards for program and portfolio management. show more
- Publish Date10/14/2008
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.73 lb
- Dimensions 8.56(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.