My Big Fat Greek Diet: How a 467-Pound Physician Hit His Ideal Weight and How You Can Too
- Regular price
- Sale price
In My Big Fat Greek Diet, Dr. Nick Yphantides teaches readers the powerful 7 Pillars of Weight Loss, which features medically safe, practical how-tos anyone can apply, whether they need to lose 10 or 300 pounds. Analyzing components of a variety of diets, Dr. Nick assists readers in customizing a weight-loss program to their specific needs and lifestyles.
Topping out at 467 pounds, Dr. Nick was known in San Diego as a big
man with a big heart. When a battle with cancer inspired him to focus on his own health, he embarked on a lifestyle change that would drop him to a svelte 200 pounds. His book, now in trade paper, will inspire and equip readers to design a program that allows them to experience their own weight-loss miracle!
- Contributor(s)Nick Yphantides , Mike Yorkey
- About the Contributor(s) Nick Yphantides, M.D., is a family physician in Escondido, California, and a medical consultant to the local nonprofit health-care agencies...Nick Yphantides, M.D., is a family physician in Escondido, California, and a medical consultant to the local nonprofit health-care agencies and the San Diego public health-care system. He is the Co-Chair of San Diego County's Childhood Obesity Taskforce and is an advocate in his community for those who need it the most. My Big Fat Greek Diet is his first book. He and his wife, Despina, live outside of San Diego with their infant daughter, Veronique.
Mike Yorkey is the author, co-author, editor, or collaborator of one hundred books. He has written for The Los Angeles Times travel section, Skiing, Tennis Week, World Tennis, City Sports, and Racquet. He lives in Encinitas, California.show more
- Publish Date06/20/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.03 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.91 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.4(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.