- Regular price
- Sale price
In this commentary by Dr. Gary Demarest we have a magnificent example of the quality of exposition of Scripture. The remarkable thing about this volume is the way Dr. Demarest plumbs the depths of the meaning of Paul's first and last epistles and then illustrates that meaning in the context of the most crucial issues facing us today.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary W. Demarest
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Gary W. Demarest is a retired Presbyterian minister and former associate director for Presbyterian evangelism in the General Assembly...Dr. Gary W. Demarest is a retired Presbyterian minister and former associate director for Presbyterian evangelism in the General Assembly offices. He continues to preach and teach in various settings, and co-chairs the Theological Task Force on the Peace, Unity, and Purity of the Church for the Presbyterian Church (USA). He and his wife, Marily, enjoy spending much of their time with their eight grandchildren. show more
- Publish Date05/10/1991
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Mastering the New Testament
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.08 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.