- Regular price
- Sale price
Alexia Lindale knows her new case is a matter of life and death. She doesn't have a clue what it will do to her heart...and soul.
From the Christy-award-winning author of The List, The Trial, and The Sacrifice comes this twisting tale of tough decisions, mixed motives, and mysterious, healing grace.
Baxter Richardson survived a fall from a cliff while hiding in the mountains. Whether he'll make it through the next few weeks is unclear. His survival depends on the machines that help him breathe. On the haunted, unstable wife who wants to pull the plug and hide her secrets. On the doting father who wants him alive for reasons of love and money. On the conflicting legal documents that send the fight to court. And, on the music and prayers of an extraordinarily gifted pianist.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for...
Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for Contemporary Fiction. He received his JD with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law where he served on the staff of the Georgia Law Review. Website: robertwhitlow.com; Twitter: @whitlowwriter; Facebook: robertwhitlowbooks.show more
- Publish Date08/02/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series An Alexia Lindale Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.64 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.