Life Is _____ Study Guide with DVD: God's Illogical Love Will Change Your Existence
- Regular price
- Sale price
Simple Truths to Find Love, Enjoyment, Trust, and Peace with God
What is life? What are we here for? What is truly important? What will bring authentic satisfaction and lasting happiness? We all ask these questions, and we all have a right to come to our own conclusions.
In this follow-up to his New York Times and USA Today bestseller Jesus Is ____, Judah completes this sentence as to what “life is,” revealing how it is to be loved and to love, to enjoy God to the fullest, to trust God in every moment, and to be at peace with God, others, and ourselves. Judah writes as a friend, welcoming to the discussion new believers, lifelong followers of Jesus, and even the merely curious.
In Life Is _____, Judah shows us the irrational love of God and the life that he intends for us to have in the here and now. With excitement and humor, he looks at the stories in the Bible from a different angle and shows how life is all about loving God and loving others.
- Life Is . . . to Be Loved by God
- Life Is . . . to Love Others
- Life Is . . . to Trust God
- Life Is . . . to Be at Peace with God
- Life Is . . . to be at Peace with Yourself
- Life Is . . . to Enjoy God
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Judah Smith , Justin L. Jaquith
- About the Contributor(s) Judah Smith is the lead pastor of Churchome, formerly named the City Church. Churchome is a thriving multisite church noted...
Judah Smith is the lead pastor of Churchome, formerly named the City Church. Churchome is a thriving multisite church noted for its cultural relevance, commitment to biblical integrity and faith, and love for Jesus. Judah is known around the United States and the world for his preaching ministry. His fresh, practical, humorous messages demystify the Bible and make Christianity real. Judah is also the author of the New York Times bestselling book Jesus Is _____ and coauthor of I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook.show more
- Publish Date03/10/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.