- Regular price
- Sale price
As you move forward in your desire to be a servant of God, you may hear Him calling you to leadership. This study guide will help you develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit as God guides you into serving others, leading in various aspects of church work, and impacting the darkness with the light of the gospel. Life-Giving Leadership is great for individual or group study.
Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled® Life Bible, or for use on their own. Each guide offers focused insights into specific issues or principles of Spirit-empowered living. The guides' interactive approach offer an indepth look at practical living in God's kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God's Word.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date01/07/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.94 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.