Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Rick Rigsby
- About the Contributor(s) Rick RigsbyDr. Rick Rigsby is President and CEO of Rick Rigsby Communications. The former award-winning journalist followed a television career... Rick Rigsby
Dr. Rick Rigsby is President and CEO of Rick Rigsby Communications.
The former award-winning journalist followed a television career with graduate school—and two decades as a college professor . . . most of those years at Texas A&M University, where he also served as character coach and chaplain for the Aggies football team.
Dr. Rick's dynamic presentations motivate, empower and inspire worldwide—from Africa and Asia, to the Americas, Europe and Canada. Rick's audiences include Fortune 500 companies, academic communities, and service organizations. the internationally acclaimed speaker is a favorite among professional sports organizations, including the National Football League and the PGA.
Named twice as an outstanding professor in the College of Liberal Arts at Texas A&M, Dr. Rick has numerous publications. His first non-academic book—Lessons from a Third Grade Dropout—is a USA TODAY, Wall Street Journal and Amazon best seller.show more
- Publish Date08/08/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.22 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.