Rahab with DVD: Don’t Judge Me; God Says I’m Qualified
- Regular price
- Sale price
The women in the Bible asked the same three questions we all still ask today: How does everyone else see me? How do I see myself? How does God see me?
Rahab’s story, found in the book of Joshua, is a story of a girl boss, an assertive, confident woman who did what she had to do to provide for her family. Her identity was shaped by her upbringing. With no Bible study to join or podcast to download, Rahab learned her beliefs and behaviors in a culture that believed in gods, not God. But when opportunity knocked, she boldly trusted in the God she had never known, and became something she never imagined–a woman who brought freedom to generations.
This Bible study will take you through Rahab’s story as she trusted God’s final word about her worth above society’s. You will learn how to shed unhelpful labels and fears, and instead revel in God’s unconditional love and acceptance of you–just as you are. You can be free from shame and doubt.
- Your Past Has a Purpose (23:00)
- Liking Your Reflection (17:30)
- What’s in a Reputation (19:00)
- You Have a Choice (19:00)
This pack contains one book and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jada Edwards , Kasey Van Norman , Nicole Johnson , Karen Lee-Thorp
- About the Contributor(s) Jada Edwards is an experienced Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has committed her life to equipping women of all ages with...
Jada Edwards is an experienced Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has committed her life to equipping women of all ages with practical, biblical truth. Alongside her husband, Conway Edwards, the Senior Pastor, she serves as the Women’s Pastor and Director of Creative Services at One Community Church in Plano, Texas. Jada teaches a midweek women’s Bible study and is the author of the book Captive Mind and a contributing teacher In the Known by Name Bible study series. She and her husband have a son, Joah, and a daughter, Chloe.
Kasey Van Norman is a professional counselor, Bible teacher, and the author of the books and study series, Named by God and Raw Faith. Kasey writes and teaches about the love that redeemed her life from the shame of past abuse, addiction, infidelity, and, strengthened her through a life-threatening cancer diagnosis. Kasey is the founder of Northway Farms; a non-profit serving homeless women in her community. She travels and teaches thousands each year as a ministry event speaker. She lives in College Station, Texas with her husband, Justin, and their two children, Emma Grace and Lake.
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.org
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. show more
- Publish Date01/15/2019
- Series Known by Name
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.17 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $25.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.