KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Leathersoft, Pink, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Thomas Nelson KJV Value Thinline Bible, featuring the timeless beauty of the trustworthy King James translation, is affordable, lightweight, and convenient—ideal for everyday use. Striking the perfect balance between portability and readability, the KJV Value Thinline Bible fits easily in purses, backpacks, or glove compartments. Wherever you’re going, the KJV Value Thinline Bible is built to travel with you. This easy-to-carry Bible comes with features that will enhance your reading experience, including beautifully-designed covers, an all-new typesetting in the elegant and readable Thomas Nelson KJV font, a ribbon marker, and the words of Christ in red.
Invite your eyes to linger and engage God’s Word with new, easy-to-read Comfort Print® KJV Bibles from Thomas Nelson. Blending modern technology with old-world craftsmanship, Comfort Print® KJV Bibles are designed with exclusive fonts, reflecting the beautiful and timeless character of the King James translation, to enhance your scripture reading experience.
- Exclusive KJV Comfort Print®
- Words of Christ in red
- Full color maps
- Ribbon marker
- Easy-to-read, 9.3-point type
- Publish Date03/28/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)1.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.26 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size 9.3pt
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.