King James Version Bible Commentary
- Regular price
- Sale price
The King James Version Bible Commentary is a complete verse-by-verse commentary. It is comprehensive in scope, reliable in scholarship, and easy to use. Its authors are leading evangelical theologians who provide practical truths and biblical principles. Any Bible student will gain new insights through this one-volume commentary based on the timeless King James Version of the Bible.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ed Hindson , Woodrow Kroll
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Ed Hindson is the Assistant Chancellor and Dean of the Tim LaHaye School of Prophecy at Liberty University in...Dr. Ed Hindson is the Assistant Chancellor and Dean of the Tim LaHaye School of Prophecy at Liberty University in Virginia. A Gold Medallion Award winning author, Hindson is also one of America's premier Bible teachers, having taught over 100,000 students in the past 30 years. He holds degrees from Westminster Theological Seminary and the University of South Africa.
Dr. Woodrow Kroll is president and senior Bible teacher for the international media ministry 'Back to the Bible'. The Back to the Bible radio program is in twenty-five languages and can be heard by more than 50 percent of the world's population every day. Dr. Kroll is the author of more than three dozen books. His clear, incisive teaching of the Word keeps him in demand as a speaker all over the world. show more
- Publish Date09/28/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.68(w) x 1.9(d) inches
- Price $20.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.