Joy for the Journey: Morning and Evening
- Regular price
- Sale price
An updated bestseller with expanded content to help women begin and end each day with joy.
Every woman could use daily inspiration, and this beautifully packaged devotional offers enough for an entire year—twice a day! Each morning offers a devotional thought from bestselling women authors such as Sheila Walsh, Beth Moore, and Lysa Terkuerst, and the evening follows with applicable scriptures to complete the day. Deluxe leathersoft packaging and encouraging content make this book a great gift for women any time of year.
This collection of devotions and scriptures addresses relatable topics that women encounter every day such as: changing your focus, paring down your schedule, choosing a positive attitude, serving others graciously, and finding joy in God’s love.
The beloved original Joy for the Journey sold more than 620,000 copies, and this new morning and evening edition with a fresh, modern cover and interiors is the perfect gift to inspire a new generation of women.
Features & Benefits:
- Fresh, modern cover and interior will bring this devotional to a new generation of women
- Morning devotions followed by applicable scriptures each evening
- Publish Date04/01/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)42.22 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.25(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.