It's Me: How Do I Embrace Who I Was Made To Be?: Participant's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Nicole Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Nicole JohnsonNicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor,... Nicole Johnson
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.orgshow more
- Publish Date05/03/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.22 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $4.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.