It: How Churches and Leaders Can Get It and Keep It
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Craig Groeschel
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple...
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and one of the largest churches in the world. He is the author of several books and hosts the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast. He is the Summit Champion for the Global Leadership Network, which reaches hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world annually. Craig and his wife, Amy, live in Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschel.com to connect with Craig.
- Publish Date01/24/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.69 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.