Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington
- Regular price
- Sale price
The most sinister terrorists won't be sneaking through our borders from the Middle East.
They're already here.
This is the untold story about the silent, yet extremely dangerous threat from the Muslim establishment in America―an alarming exposé of how Muslims have for years been secretly infiltrating American society, government, and culture, pretending to be peace-loving and patriotic, while supporting violent jihad and working to turn America into an Islamic state.
In this powder keg of a book, you'll learn:
- How radical Muslims have penetrated the U.S. military, the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, and even the White House―where subversive Muslims and Arabs have received top-secret clearance.
- How they've infiltrated the chaplains program in the federal and state prison systems―a top recruiting ground for al-Qaida.
- How they've successfully run influence operations against our political system with the help of both Democrats and Republicans, badgering corporate boards into Islamizing the workplace.
- How we've been utterly duped about what the Quran does and doesn't teach. Sadly, much of anti-Western terrorism is simply Islam in practice, the text of the Quran in action.
In a time when religious and political leaders are scrambling to smooth over differences in faith and beliefs, this book gives the terrifying truth abaout the very real, very deadly agenda of Islam and how it has already infiltrated key American institutions with agents, spies, and subversives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Sperry
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Sperry is an investigative journalist and Hoover Institution media fellow. His articles have appeared in the New York Post,...Paul Sperry is an investigative journalist and Hoover Institution media fellow. His articles have appeared in the New York Post, Investor's Business Daily, and The Wall Street Journal . Sperry makes regular appearances on Fox News and other national media outlets. show more
- Publish Date12/09/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.