In the Likeness of God: The Dr. Paul Brand Tribute Edition of Fearfully and Wonderfully Made and In His Image
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Philip Yancey , Paul Brand
- About the Contributor(s) Philip YanceyPhilip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won... Philip Yancey
Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew. Four of his books have sold over one million copies. Yancey lives with his wife in Colorado. Learn more at philipyancey.com
Dr. Paul Brand, son to missionary parents, was a world-renowned hand surgeon and pioneer in developing tendon transfer techniques for use in the hands of those with leprosy. He trained in medicine at the University College Hospital in London and and later gained his surgical qualifications whilst working as a casualty surgeon in the London Blitz. After visiting a Leprosy Sanatorium at Chingleput, he was motivated to explore the reasons behind the deformities of this disease. A donation from a missionary woman helped him establish the New Life Rehabilitative Center, which helped dispel the stigma of leprosy amongst medical professionals. He authored and coauthored several books, including Fearfully and Wonderfully Made and In His Image. show more
- Publish Date08/12/2004
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.2 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $16.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.