How's Your Soul? Study Guide with DVD: Why Everything that Matters Starts with the Inside You
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study, Judah Smith, bestselling author of Jesus Is_____, asks a surprisingly different question from the usual “How are you?”—but this is the question Judah chooses to ask his friends, because he knows the health of the soul is too often overlooked in the busyness of everyday life.
In the rush of living moment to moment, many of us find ourselves simply surviving, struggling daily with frustration, restlessness, boredom, and ever-fleeting joy. But if we would pause, we’d find the things that matter most in life—stability, peace, hope, love—are rooted in the health of what Judah calls the “inside you.”
Judah shares his own mistakes and foibles to help you find your way through the emotional roller coasters of life and discover the soul-healing essentials of rest, responsibility, restraint, and relationships. This is an invitation to find lasting satisfaction by bringing your feelings into alignment with God’s truth, moving beyond surviving to thriving, and learning how to live each day with eternal significance.
The How’s Your Soul Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- When Is My Soul Home? (19:30)
- What Makes My Soul Healthy? (21:30)
- Why Does My Soul Have Hope? (11:30)
- Who Does My Soul Hold On To? (15:30)
- How Is My Soul Helped? (12:00)
- Where Is My Soul Headed? (21:00)
Bonus interviews included on the DVD.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Judah Smith
- About the Contributor(s) Judah Smith is the lead pastor of Churchome, formerly named the City Church. Churchome is a thriving multisite church noted...
Judah Smith is the lead pastor of Churchome, formerly named the City Church. Churchome is a thriving multisite church noted for its cultural relevance, commitment to biblical integrity and faith, and love for Jesus. Judah is known around the United States and the world for his preaching ministry. His fresh, practical, humorous messages demystify the Bible and make Christianity real. Judah is also the author of the New York Times bestselling book Jesus Is _____ and coauthor of I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook.show more
- Publish Date11/29/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.39 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.