Growing Up, Following Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Adrian Plass’s unique perspective on life and faith can be enjoyed once more in this energizing compilation of two autobiographical books— The Growing Up Pains of Adrian Plass and Why I Follow Jesus Told with disarming honesty and his usual irresistible humour, The Growing Up Pains of Adrian Plass is about the sometimes difficult progress of faith. From being ‘asked to leave’ his grammar school as a youth, to the ups and downs throughout his life and relationship with God, Plass departs from the usual formula of the ‘Christian paperback’ and tells it like it is…warts and all. In Why I Follow Jesus, Plass explains why a man who had a short-lived life 2000 years ago still has meaning for us today. As he says, ""I follow Jesus because he’s less narrow and boring about salvation than an awful lot of his followers."" With many more laugh-out-loud witticisms, stories and anecdotes, this collection is for anyone who wonders how it is possible to follow Jesus and remain a real human being in a real world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adrian Plass
- About the Contributor(s) Adrian Plass is one of today's most significant and successful Christian authors, and he has written over thirty books, including...Adrian Plass is one of today's most significant and successful Christian authors, and he has written over thirty books, including his latest, Looking Good Being Bad - the Subtle Art of Churchmanship. Known for his ability to evoke both tears and laughter for a purpose, Plass has been reaching the hearts of thousands for over fifteen years. He lives in Sussex, England with his wife, Bridget, and continues to be a cricket fanatic show more
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.71 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.0 lb
- Dimensions 8.44(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.94(d) inches
- Price $8.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.