Gospel in Life Discussion Guide with DVD: Grace Changes Everything
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join author and pastor Timothy Keller in this eight-week small group bible study, Gospel in Life, to explore how the gospel can change your heart, community, and how you live out the Gospel in our world.
In week one you and your group will study the city, your home now, the world that is. Week eight closes with the theme of the eternal city, your heavenly home, the world that is to come. In between you’ll learn how the gospel can change your heart, your community, and how you live in this world.
This Participant Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, thought-provoking narrative from Keller, a helpful Leader’s Guide and 230 pages of content designed to help you learn and process. The Gospel in Life DVD, features eight 10-15 minute teaching sessions from Timothy Keller. Both are included in this pack.
1. City – The World That Is
2. Heart – Three Ways To Live
3. Idolatry – The Sin Beneath The Sin
4. Community – The Context For Change
5. Witness – An Alternate City
6. Work – Cultivating The Garden
7. Justice – A People For Others
8. Eternity – The World That Is To Come
- Contributor(s)Timothy Keller
- About the Contributor(s) Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal...
Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal God, Jesus the King, and The Prodigal Prophet.show more
- Publish Date03/23/2010
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $25.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.