Fruit of the Spirit: Joy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Best-selling author Calvin Miller has written an in-depth, biblically based study on the Fruits of the Spirits (Galatians 5:22). This unique study guide can be used as a personal study or in a small group setting.
- Lesson overview of each 6-week study
- Questions for reflection
- Character studies
- Bonus parable study
- Questions for small group discussion
- Contributor(s)Calvin Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Calvin Miller (PhD Min, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) served as a senior pastor in Omaha, as writer-in-residence and professor of...
Calvin Miller (PhD Min, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) served as a senior pastor in Omaha, as writer-in-residence and professor of communications and homiletics at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and taught at Beeson Divinity School. He was a poet, artist, novelist, and evangelist who wrote over forty books, including the Singer trilogy, Snow, Wind, Shade, The Book of Jesus, and Into the Depths of God.show more
- Publish Date02/12/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.