FRAMES Season 1, DVD: Exploring Nine Critical Issues of Our Times
- Regular price
- Sale price
Life is getting complicated. And everything seems like it’s moving at a faster pace – except your ability to keep up. If you’re like most people, you have smaller chunks of time and more data coming at you than ever before. So, where can you turn for real insight and livable wisdom? The FRAMES DVD is a companion to an annual series of mini-books that address the critical issues of our day and equips you to live a more meaningful life in the midst of complicated times. In the Season 1 DVD, join David Kinnaman and a host of authors and speakers as they explore nine key issues of our times.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Barna Group
- About the Contributor(s) Barna Group is a visionary research and resource company located in Ventura, California. Started in 1984, Barna Group seeks to...
Barna Group is a visionary research and resource company located in Ventura, California. Started in 1984, Barna Group seeks to provide people with credible knowledge and clear thinking, enabling them to navigate a complex and changing culture. During its nearly three decades of work, Barna Group has carefully and strategically tracked the role of faith in America, developing one of the nation’s most comprehensive databases on spiritual indicators.
Barna Group's work is relied upon by media, churches and educational institutions for insight into matters of faith and contemporary society. Its public opinion research is frequently quoted in major media outlets, such as USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, Dallas Morning News, and The Los Angeles Times.
Additionally, Barna Group has worked with thousands of non-profit organizations and churches across the country, including many Protestant and Catholic congregations, denominations, and faith leaders. Some of its notable clients have included the Salvation Army, World Vision, Compassion, the American Bible Society, and Habitat for Humanity. It has also served mainstream business and non-profit leaders at organizations like SONY, Walden Media, Easter Seals, CARE, the ONE Campaign, the Humane Society, the Gates Foundation and NBC Universal.
- Publish Date02/25/2014
- Series Frames
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.21 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.