Fire Someone Today: And Other Surprising Tactics for Making Your Business a Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Bob Pritchett
- About the Contributor(s) Bob PritchettBob Pritchett, a third-generation entrepreneur, started his first business at age six. In high school, he ran a software company that... Bob Pritchett
Bob Pritchett, a third-generation entrepreneur, started his first business at age six. In high school, he ran a software company that sold to the Fortune 500. He left high school early to attend university, and at age 19, he left university to join Microsoft as one of its youngest program managers. At age 20, he left Microsoft to cofound Logos Research Systems, Inc. Over the years, Pritchett has led his company through high growth, a nearly fatal IPO attempt, and back to solid, debt-free profitability. He is a 2005 winner of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. He is married with two children and is the president/CEO of Logos Research Systems, Inc., and managing director of its South African subsidiary. show more
- Publish Date04/11/2006
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.76 lb
- Dimensions 8.55(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.