Faith Under Fire Participant's Guide with DVD: Exploring Christianity's Ten Toughest Questions
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this ten-session small group Bible study, Lee Strobel hosts interviews and debates between knowledgeable and passionate experts discussing what they believe and why they believe it.
This dynamic study answers tough questions about the existence of God, Christianity and Islam, the reliability of the Bible, faith and science, and many others issues.
Bestselling author Lee Strobel hosts spirited discussions between well-respected Christians, people of other faiths, and people with no faith at all, on the some of the most important spiritual and social issues of our time. This study Guide will help you and your group sift through and gain understanding on controversial and relevant issues that surround the Christian faith and many of its most pertinent cultural issues.
Each session highlights leading Christian and non-Christian voices engaging in forceful but fair debate. You and your group will consider what you’ve heard and discuss. Strobel provides additional comments to guide small group discussion.
- Is the Supernatural Real?
- Is Jesus a Prophet or the Son of God?
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
- Do All Roads Lead to God?
- Is the Bible Bogus?
- Does Science Point to a Creator?
- Is Anything Beyond
- Forgiveness?Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- The Mystery of the Trinity?
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Garry D. Poole
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibson’s film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles “Kip” Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.show more
- Publish Date06/05/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.9 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.