Experiencing the Heart of Jesus: Knowing His Heart, Feeling His Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Workbook is designed to be a very unique approach to bringing people closer to the very heart and soul of Jesus, and to help them have a more intimate knowledge of how His gospel flows through His relationship with us, and our relationships with others.
This book explores the beautiful human qualities of Jesus that we emulate in order to find peace in the midst of chaos.Features Include: 50 Intimate Lessons on the Person of Jesus Christ
- Ten chapters focusing on the key characteristics of Jesus
- Five weekly follow-up lessons that will take you one step closer to Jesus
- Sections for journaling throughout
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date02/12/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.21 lb
- Dimensions 10.88(h) x 8.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.