Everything is Possible with God Study Guide: Understanding the Six Phases of Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
This six-session small group Bible study from Pastor Rick Warren (DVD/digital video sold separately), Everything is Possible with God, helps you recognize, understand, and cooperate in the predictable patterns and processes God uses to strengthen your faith and develop your character.
How’s your faith? Strong or weak? Is it steady or stretched? It’s an important question, because there’s a lot riding on your answer. More importantly, would you like your faith to be stronger? That’s what this study from “America’s most influential spiritual leader” is all about.
Faith, according to Pastor Rick Warren, is like a muscle. It needs to be exercised and developed. And God uses a predictable pattern and process to build your faith. It’s what Warren calls the Six Phases of Faith. Once you understand these six phases, you can cooperate with God in the process of strengthening your faith and building your character.
Everything is Possible with God is a groundbreaking small group bible study that helps you uncover and participate in God’s unique plan and purpose for your life.
This Study Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, a helpful Leader’s Guide and much more. It’s designed to be used with the companion Everything is Possible with God DVD (sold separately).
- How God Builds Your Faith
- God’s Dream for Your Life
- How to Make Wise Decisions
- Delayed by Design
- How to Deal with Difficulty
- From Dead End to Deliverance
Designed for use with the Everything Is Possible with God Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Warren
- About the Contributor(s) As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities...
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the bestselling nonfiction books in publishing history. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute broadcast, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Publish Date10/18/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.97 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.