- Regular price
- Sale price
Elyon's lakes have turned blood red. Is it a curse . . . or the cure?
Shaeda has one blue eye and one purple eye. No one fully knows her story, but her mere gaze eats away at the core of one's being. In his quest for power, Johnis now finds himself in her intoxicating grip.
Assumed identities, a magic amulet, the fearsome Shataiki bats, and a troubling alliance with the Dark Priest all converge against the three remaining chosen.
Only Elyon knows what will happen when the forces of ultimate good and evil clash in their final battle. Dive deep with them in this epic conclusion—if you dare!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Dekker , Kaci Hill
- About the Contributor(s) Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine...
Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine adrenaline-laced plots with incredible confrontations between good and evil. He lives in Texas with his wife and children. Twitter @TedDekker, facebook.com #! teddekker
Lunatic and Elyon were co-written with Kaci Hill. Between substitute teaching and grading and editing papers, she is a moderator for The Circle, Ted's internet forum. show more
- Publish Date04/13/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Lost Books
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.