Disrupt-It-Yourself: Eight Ways to Hack a Better Business—Before the Competition Does
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Simone Bhan Ahuja
- About the Contributor(s) Simone Bhan AhujaDr. Simone Ahuja--strategist, bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur--is the CEO of Blood Orange, a consulting company that supports... Simone Bhan Ahuja
Dr. Simone Ahuja--strategist, bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur--is the CEO of Blood Orange, a consulting company that supports innovation and intrapreneurship from idea through execution. Simone co-authored the international bestseller, Jugaad Innovation, called “one of the most comprehensive books yet” on the subject of frugal innovation by The Economist. Simone has advised dozens of Fortune 500 companies, and her work has been featured in top media outlets, such as Fast Company, CNN, Wall Street Journal, Strategy + Business, Entrepreneur, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Business Week, The Economist, and Economic Times. She is an advisor to MIT's Practical Impact Alliance and regularly contributes to Harvard Business Review. Simone and her family live in Minneapolis, USA.show more
- Publish Date01/29/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 0.94(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.