Devotions for Couples- Man in the Mirror Edition: For Busy Couples Who Want More Intimacy in Their Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
Is your marriage the one you pictured when you said "I do"? Is the passion still hot, the friendship still warm, and the relationship still meaningful? If not, you owe yourselves this book, delivered to you in the vulnerable style that has become the author's trademark. Written by Patrick Morley, the award-winning author and pioneer men's leader, Devotions for Couples invites you to come together and let God's Word do some searching, encouraging, and strengthening of your hearts . . . and your marriage. Both profound and practical, these 120 devotional readings will help you apply biblical truths to deepen your relationship, communicate better, understand each other, learn about what pulls you apart and how to stay together, raise your children, and share a future filled with grace, faith, growth, and appreciation of one another.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patrick Morley
- About the Contributor(s) Patrick Morley (maninthemirror.org) is a business leader, speaker, and the bestselling author of twenty-one books, including The Man in the Mirror, Ten...
Patrick Morley (maninthemirror.org) is a business leader, speaker, and the bestselling author of twenty-one books, including The Man in the Mirror, Ten Secrets for the Man in the Mirror, The Seven Seasons of the Man in the Mirror, and Devotions for the Man in the Mirror. He lives with his wife in Orlando, Florida.show more
- Publish Date01/01/1998
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.