Cultures in Conflict Discovery Guide with DVD: Paul Proclaims Jesus As Lord – Part 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
LIFE AMONG PAGANS. How do you live in a culture where the worldview conflicts with Christianity? Learn from Paul as he presents his beliefs to the most powerful court in Athens and settles among the Greco-Romans of Corinth, who valued wealth and class, worship of multiple gods, and decadent pleasure seeking above all else. In this sixteenth volume of That The World May Know®, discover how to live in your own Athens or Corinth–a dechristianized Western world–in a way that glorifies God.
- Engaging the Mind: Paul in the Stoa of Athens
- Engaging the Heart: Paul Before the Areopagus
- Turning Weakness into Strength
- The Lord’s Supper: Discerning the Body
- Transforming the Chaos
This pack contains one Discovery Guide and one DVD.
THAT THE WORLD MAY KNOW®
Join renowned teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan as he guides you through the land of the Bible. In each lesson, Vander Laan illuminates the historical, geographical, and cultural context of the sacred Scriptures. Filmed on location in the Middle East and elsewhere, the That the World May Know® film series will transform your understanding of God and challenge you to be a true follower of Jesus.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Vander Laan
- About the Contributor(s) Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video...
Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video series with Focus on the Family. An ordained minister, he holds the chair of biblical cultural studies as a religion instructor at Holland Christian Schools in Holland, Michigan. He and his wife, Esther, have four children and fifteen grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date07/03/2018
- Series That the World May Know
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.55 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.