Confidence in Christ: An Engineer's Examination of the Physical Evidence for Christ
- Regular price
- Sale price
Recent developments in a wide range of sciences such as physics, astronomy, archaeology, and human genome DNA studies continue to reveal that what the Bible has been saying all along—and all alone—is exactly correct. As scientific discoveries have been exploding over the last several decades, the evidence supporting the Bible and the Christian faith is growing right in step with these new findings. The closer science draws to the ultimate truth, the closer it draws to the Bible and to revealing just how correct the Bible is concerning the origin of the universe, life, and the historicity of Jesus Christ.
Confidence in Christ starts at the beginning of time and proceeds chronologically, pointing out exciting scientific evidence to support the Christian faith. The easy-to-understand format addresses a number of questions, including: How did the universe begin; does the big bang theory eliminate God; is humankind millions or thousands of years old; and is there credible evidence outside the Bible for Jesus?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Bradfield
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Bradfield is an engineer with a Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Iowa State University. He has...
Mike Bradfield is an engineer with a Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Iowa State University. He has over three decades of experience in the industry and holds more than seventy patents. Bradfield has studied and taught Christian apologetics for over twenty years. Current Home:
Anderson, Indianashow more
- Publish Date12/03/2019
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.97
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.