Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos: 10 Strategies for Stepping Up to Success and Satisfaction at Work
- Regular price
- Sale price
Is your work deeply satisfying? Do you look forward to Monday morning and the start of each new day? If you could do anything in the world without fear of failing, what would you do?
Whether you're stuck in a dead-end job or are living the career of your dreams, Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos is your go-to-guide for life as a woman in the working world. You'll hear the stories of incredible women who made that precarious climb up the ladder while keeping their fashionable stilettos and heart intact. Drawing from their stories and her own, Lynette Lewis shares the secrets to purposeful work, including how to:
- create a purpose statement for your life and work
- follow the "four principles of promotion"
- establish a "personal board of directors"
- keep enduring when unrecognized, unrewarded, and underpaid
- discover gifts in surprising places, and more!
Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos will help you discover new joy, meaning, success, and satisfaction in your life's work. Why spend your time on anything less?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lynette Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Lynette Lewis has been inspiring women on the topics of vision and purpose for over twenty years. Her eclectic career...Lynette Lewis has been inspiring women on the topics of vision and purpose for over twenty years. Her eclectic career has taken her from PR and fundraising at a major university to the senior marketing leader for the National Women's Initiative at Deloitte & Touche in New York City. Lynette maintains an active speaking schedule through Maxwell's Maximum Impact Speakers bureau, NCAA teams, and many national and international corporate women's forums. show more
- Publish Date05/20/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.