Chase Leader's Guide: Chasing After the Heart of God
- Regular price
- Sale price
What are you chasing? We’re all chasing after something, something that we think will make us happy—comfort, success, a bigger house, or someone’s approval. But if we are all honest, it feels like trying to catch the wind.
A man after God’s own heart… As David’s life weaves throughout the pages of Scripture, we see he was a man who spent his life chasing after God. The Chase Bible study explores the events that defined David’s life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through David’s example we’ll discover what God really wants from us. God is invisible, and yet he is the only thing we can chase that won’t leave us feeling more empty.
This guide serves as a tool to prepare you in leading this Chase study and to help you, the leader, understand how to lead a group effectively and meet the needs of the various types of learners in your group. This leader’s guide provides you with helpful tips to effectively point your women to the overarching theme of each lesson, and explains how to use the session tools, including the video, the personal study projects, and the conversation cards.
Designed for use with Chase Video Study 9780849922541 and Chase Study Guide 9781418548742 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date02/18/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.79 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.