Changes That Heal: The Four Shifts That Make Everything Better…And That Anyone Can Do
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud
- About the Contributor(s) Henry Cloud Dr. Henry Cloud is an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and New York Times best-selling author. In his leadership... Henry Cloud
Dr. Henry Cloud is an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and New York Times best-selling author. In his leadership consulting practice, Dr. Cloud works with both Fortune 500 companies and smaller private businesses. He has an extensive executive coaching background and experience as a leadership consultant, devoting the majority of his time working with CEOs, leadership teams, and executives to improve performance, leadership skills, and culture. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
- Publish Date12/24/1996
- Format Mass Market
- Weight (lbs)0.39 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.94 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 4.13(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $5.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.