Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Donald Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Donald MillerDonald Miller has helped more than 3,000 businesses clarify their marketing messages so their companies grow. He's the CEO... Donald Miller
Donald Miller has helped more than 3,000 businesses clarify their marketing messages so their companies grow. He's the CEO of StoryBrand, the cohost of the Building a StoryBrand Podcast, and the author of several books, including the bestsellers Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their dogs, Lucy and June Carter.
- Publish Date10/10/2017
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.7(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.96(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.