Becoming Soul Mates: 52 Meditations to Bring Joy To Your Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every couple has a restless aching, not just to know God individually but to experience God together. But how do you allow God to fill the soul of your marriage? Becoming Soul Mates gives you a road map for cultivating rich spiritual intimacy in your relationship. This unique, insightful devotional for couples helps you dig deep for a strong spiritual foundation -- now, in the early years of marriage. Fifty-two practical, weekly devotions help you and your partner cross the hurdles of marriage to grow closer than you've ever imagined. Each session includes discussion questions, a key Scripture, prayer, insights from real-life soul mates like John and Cindy Trent and Norm and Joyce Wright, and an opportunity to share individual needs and prayer requests. Becoming Soul Mates will help you grow together as you build a marriage that flourishes in the face of life's challenges.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date10/21/1997
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.16 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.