Aunt Bee's Mayberry Cookbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Aunt Bee and her friends have stirred up a cookbook that brings home all the flavor of "The Andy Griffith Show's" Mayberry. You'll enjoy most of the 300 mouth-watering recipes (but not all?included is the recipe for Kerosene Cucumbers) for the foods served by Aunt Bee and others in Mayberry.
From good old-fashioned, down-home cooking to some of Mayberry's more unusual meals, you'll discover favorite Mayberry-style dishes for all occasions?inspired by Aunt Bee's unsurpassed talents in the kitchen and her special love for her family and friends.
Aunt Bee's Mayberry Cookbook is also chock-full of wonderful, rare photographs from "The Andy Griffith Show" and offers entertaining glimpses into "the friendly town." Many of the recipes are favorites from members of the show's cast and crew.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Beck , Jim Clark
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Beck was a features and entertainment writer for The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville from 1977 to 2008 where he...
Ken Beck was a features and entertainment writer for The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville from 1977 to 2008 where he wrote an entertainment Q&A column, called “Ask Ken Beck,” and answered more than 12,000 questions about TV, film and music. He also edited the paper’s Sunday Showcase entertainment magazine, which allowed him to interview hundreds of actors, musicians, writers and plain ordinary folks. The father of two grown children, Beck and his wife live in the country near Watertown, Tennessee.
Jim Clark is a fulltime freelance writer who has co-written two dozen books, including eight just about The Andy Griffith Show. He is Presiding Goober of The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club, which he and three college buddies founded in Nashville in 1979. A native of Greensboro, North Carolina., he lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Mary.show more
- Publish Date03/06/1991
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.