Atlantyx: It Begins As a Game . . . And Ends As a Battle for Your Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
Graduate student Valerie Russell investigates the possible psychological addiction to Atlantyx, a popular new computer game. She finds much more than entertainment and it becomes a race against time to save the lives and souls of innocent young people--and herself.
Garland King, vice-director of the School of Psychology, and Drake Benson, a leader in a national campus ministry, urge Valerie to closely examine one game, Atlantyx. And she soon learns why. The ministry has tracked seventy-one students, all avid gamers, who have mysteriously disappeared. Coincidentally, the producer of the game has garnered sales in excess of one and a half billion dollars over the past year.
Valerie's graduate work explodes into the challenge of a lifetime. She will investigate this threat that blurs the boundary between reality and fantasy, harming innocent people in its path. Her quest brings with it self-discovery, romance, and more than a hint of danger.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chase Dalton
- About the Contributor(s) Chase Dalton is an accomplished journalist, teacher, and adventure-travel writer. With a passion for water and mountain sports, he is...Chase Dalton is an accomplished journalist, teacher, and adventure-travel writer. With a passion for water and mountain sports, he is equally at home on the shores of the Atlantic and the peaks of the Rockies. Experience in crafting Hollywood screenplays brings a distinctive power and imagination to his fiction. A life-long grounding in the Christian faith inspires Chase to affirm timeless truths through cutting-edge story-telling. show more
- Publish Date07/29/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.64(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.