Anchored in Him: Rock of Our Salvation
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anchored in Him will help you gain a deeper understanding of Jesus Christ and realize that God can help you through any situation.
Anchored in Him will help you foster an in-depth understanding of Jesus Christ as not only as our redeemer but also as the mediator of the new covenant with God. He is always with us through the person of the Holy Spirit to give us victory in every area of our lives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ulysses Tuff
- About the Contributor(s) Apostle Ulysses Tuff is the founder and pastor of The Way, The Truth and The Life Christian Center in Decatur,...
Apostle Ulysses Tuff is the founder and pastor of The Way, The Truth and The Life Christian Center in Decatur, Georgia. He is also the founder and CEO of the Giver of Life Educational Institutional and AUT which provides apostolic oversight to more than 600 churches worldwide. With more than 40 years in ministry, Tuff has received the prestigious President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for global philanthropic and humanitarian outreach. Seen on shows such as AIB, CNN, PTL, and TBN, he has been heard by millions of viewers on national television. Apostle Tuff lives in Lilburn, Georgia with his wife, Pastor Deborah Tuff and has five children, six grandchildren, and one great granddaughter.show more
- Publish Date12/27/2016
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.39 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $8.37
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.