Anchored: A Bible Study for Miscarriage, Stillbirth, & Infant Loss
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anchored is a Bible study that directs grieving moms to God’s truth where they can find hope regarding their loss.
One in four pregnancies ends in devastating loss. Grief hits like a tidal wave. Endless questions batter your soul. Why me? How could God allow this to happen? Did I do something wrong? Where is my baby now? Can I survive this?
Anchored invites you to grieve in an honest and faith-filled way. With personal stories, seasoned insight, and gentle questions, you are invited to lay your deepest hurt at the foot of the cross and allow God to anchor your brokenness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Erin Cushman
- About the Contributor(s) Erin Cushman is a graduate from the University of North Texas, and founder and director of Hope Mommies, a Christian...
Erin Cushman is a graduate from the University of North Texas, and founder and director of Hope Mommies, a Christian non-profit that serves women that have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss.show more
- Publish Date01/26/2016
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.77
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.