Amplified Holy Bible, Bonded Leather, Black: Captures the Full Meaning Behind the Original Greek and Hebrew
- Regular price
- Sale price
Updated edition is even easier to read and better than ever to study and understand
You’ve trusted the Amplified® Bible to deliver enhanced understanding of all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages. For this kind of in-depth study, no working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. Amplified Bibles use a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages.
This updated Amplified Bible includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly with or without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. It’s the same feel and style of study material that you love, now with even clearer wording for deeper understanding.
- Unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages
- Introduction explains the powerful study features in the translation, making the Bible easy to use
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Ribbon marker
- Bonded leather cover lays flat when open
- 8.5-point type size
- Publish Date10/06/2015
- Format Bonded Leather
- Weight (lbs)1.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5 / 9.5pt
- Price $34.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.