Africa Bible Commentary: A One-Volume Commentary Written by 70 African Scholars
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Africa Bible Commentary is a unique publishing event—the first one-volume Bible commentary produced in Africa by African theologians to meet the needs of African pastors, students, and lay leaders. Interpreting and applying the Bible in the light of African culture and realities, it furnishes powerful and relevant insights into the biblical text that transcend Africa in their significance. The Africa Bible Commentary gives a section-by-section interpretation that provides a contextual, readable, affordable, and immensely useful guide to the entire Bible. Readers around the world will benefit from and appreciate the commentary’s fresh insights and direct style that engage both heart and mind. Key features: · Produced by African biblical scholars, in Africa, for Africa—and for the world · Section-by-section interpretive commentary and application · More than 70 special articles dealing with topics of key importance in to ministry in Africa today, but that have global implications · 70 African contributors from both English- and French-speaking countries · Transcends the African context with insights into the biblical text and the Christian faith for readers worldwideRead Less
- Contributor(s)Tokunboh Adeyemo
- About the Contributor(s) Femi B. Adeleye has been involved in student ministry with the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES) for more than...Femi B. Adeleye has been involved in student ministry with the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES) for more than thirty years. He is now IFES Associate General Secretary for Partnership & Collaboration, working to nurture nationally led Christian student witness that will produce a new generation of leaders for the church and nations of Africa and beyond. Born in Nigeria, he is currently based in Ghana. He was one of the key speakers at the 2010 Lausanne Congress in Cape Town. He is married to Affy Adeleye and they have four children. show more
- Publish Date09/14/2010
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.75 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.63(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $31.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.