A Guide to Interpreting Scripture: Context, Harmony, and Application
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Michael Kyomya
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Michael Kyomya is the bishop of the Anglican diocese of Busoga in Uganda. He was previously academic dean at...Dr. Michael Kyomya is the bishop of the Anglican diocese of Busoga in Uganda. He was previously academic dean at the Nairobi International School of Theology (NIST) in Kenya. In 1995 Michael and his wife, Florence, founded Hesed Ministries, Uganda, which aims to be a catalyst for spiritual renewal and growth in the Anglican Church of Uganda. show more
- Publish Date04/27/2010
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Hippo
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.33 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.