A Clash of Kingdoms Discovery Guide with DVD: Paul Proclaims Jesus As Lord – Part 1
- Regular price
- Sale price
Like the Roman Empire, today's governments or organizations can become centered on power and believe their messages are the "good news." As Christians, we're called to proclaim God’s name in all the earth (1 Chronicles 16:8), but how do we to do that in the midst of false gospels?
In this fifteenth volume of That The World May Know®, discover how Paul communicated the Good News of Christ to Philippi, a Roman colony that worshipped false gods. Can you live the message as Paul did while he encouraged the church in Philippi to consider itself a colony of heaven, not Rome? Consider your citizenship—and the message you convey to the world—as Ray Vander Laan takes you deeper into the culture of ancient Philippi.
Experience the Bible in historical context, as you walk in the footsteps of the second missionary tour of the Apostle Paul in Greece—in locations like Philippi, Thessaloniki, and Delphi.
This pack contains one softcover discovery guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Vander Laan , Stephen and Amanda Sorenson
- About the Contributor(s) Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video...
Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video series with Focus on the Family. An ordained minister, he holds the chair of biblical cultural studies as a religion instructor at Holland Christian Schools in Holland, Michigan. He and his wife, Esther, have four children and fifteen grandchildren.
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.show more
- Publish Date08/01/2017
- Series That the World May Know
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.06 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.