31 Days To Happiness: How to Find What Really Matters in Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Don’t you deserve a little happiness?
Ever wonder . . .
- Why is life so frustrating?
- Is happiness within my reach?
- Is it too late for me?
Dr. David Jeremiah takes a look at history’s wisest and most successful man, King Solomon, and challenges readers to find what really matters in life. Solomon tested life’s haunting questions head-on. Tasted the fullness of life’s riches. But found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
If you thought happiness was only an empty hope, maybe you’ve simply been looking in all the wrong places. In this book Dr. Jeremiah reveals the way to the happiness you have longed for, the never-dimming light of your fondest dreams.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Jeremiah
- Publish Date09/17/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.67 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.4(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.