1001 Things it Means to Be a Mom: (the Good, the Bad, and the Smelly)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Harry Harrison
- About the Contributor(s) Harry HarrisonHarry H Harrison Jr. is a bestselling writer with more than 3.5 million books in print. He has been... Harry Harrison
Harry H Harrison Jr. is a bestselling writer with more than 3.5 million books in print. He has been the subject of two documentaries. His books have been listed on the New York Times and Book Sense list of bestselling non-fiction trade paperback books for over ten years. They are also available in some thirty foreign countries.
- Publish Date03/18/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 5.75(h) x 4.75(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.